Photo des rassemblements de Citroën en Norvège

Tout ce qui se trame autour de la CX: sorties, expos, concentrations, bourses de pièces, etc

Modérateur : Vil_Coyote

Topic author
Citrobert
Conducteur régulier de CX

Messagepar Citrobert » 03/04/2006 13:16

And of course,direct from france!!!where you and your freinds buy all our citron!!!! :x WAR,WAR,WAR!!!!!AGAINST THE VIKINGS!!!!! :sm13:
Yupp! And next week we're coming to steal the rest of what's left: AA Garage, Monsieur Fradet's collection (I know he has a lot of vikings among his friends, but still) :ftff: :lol:

Topic author
Citrobert

Messagepar Citrobert » 03/04/2006 13:26

And of course,direct from france!!!where you and your freinds buy all our citron!!!! :x WAR,WAR,WAR!!!!!AGAINST THE VIKINGS!!!!! :sm13:
Yupp! And next week we're coming to steal the rest of what's left: AA Garage, Monsieur Fradet's collection (I know he has a lot of vikings among his friends, but still) :ftff: :lol:
Watch out!!! :baston:

;)

mig

Messagepar mig » 03/04/2006 19:40

NON DI DIOU!!!!
Mais c'est qui provoque le lascar!!!Non content de faire des razzia les blondinets,ils transforment nos cxs en chars viking!!!! :malade:
J'hésite quand même à lui envoyer un suppo farces et attrappes au blondinet!!!Aprés tout c'est une cx à la base son char....argh!!!!!
En plus y a des collabos dans l'hexagone?.....TU VAS VOIR MON GAILLARD(D'AVANT)!!!!On a plein d'armes sournoises pour t'endormir :sm19: :Apperitif...un 51 pour commencer....puis 2 et plus si affinitée!!! Ensuite l'entrée fruits de mer(pour pas trop qui se sente piegée et bien chez lui!!!) et puis cassoulet,beaujolais,et tout le reste et quand y dormiront(obligé)tous hophop!!!on les desarment....ben quoi vous allez les laisser faire???
Bon,ben faut que je verifie les rations ds le bunker!!! :lookround:
WAR,WAR,WAR,WAR!!!!they are coming!!!everybody on the deck!!!! :rambo:
But where are the battlefreinds?? :eh:
j'ai tjs eu le vomitos sur les plate-forme off-shore!!(plein de tuyaux et liquide partout) sauf en cx!!! cx prestige 1976 gris metal toit vinyl type mank 135000klms xsara coupé 1.6 essence 35000 klms buick le sabre limited 4 portes v8 350 5.7L 1978

Topic author
Citrobert

Messagepar Citrobert » 03/04/2006 23:11

Well. Pieceful as I am, I welcome you all. Give me a hint if you're coming to Norway - I'll give you a few tips on where to drive to get the best out of your CXs. :smile:

The weekend of 25th to 28th of may, there is a National CX, GS, DS/ID, SM & Traction Rally in my country. The host city is Stavanger at the south west coast. This is the Norwegian main event this year, and Stavanger has much to see apart from the Citroëns of course... :smile:

mig

Messagepar mig » 04/04/2006 14:55

WHAOUUU!!!SUPER!!!!!but.....cause there is always a "but",may be it's a trap??? :sly:
well,i'm just a little lord of war!!!!and i have to see with all the other lords...but it seems to be very fun!!!!
At this time of the year,the days are longer or shorten??
And do wee must come by the sea or bye the road with or devil's cxs :sm35:

EN AVANT TOUTE!!!MOUSSAILLONS!!!HISSEZ HAUT,HO,HO!!!! :picol:
j'ai tjs eu le vomitos sur les plate-forme off-shore!!(plein de tuyaux et liquide partout) sauf en cx!!! cx prestige 1976 gris metal toit vinyl type mank 135000klms xsara coupé 1.6 essence 35000 klms buick le sabre limited 4 portes v8 350 5.7L 1978

stephane25
Pilote CX en courbe

Messagepar stephane25 » 21/04/2006 00:57

Citrobert, thanks for your photographs, your collection is very impressive !

I have just one question about the CX GTI Turbo 2 shown on your presentation:

What kind of tires are fitted on the original rims ? It doesn''t seem s to be neither Avon nor Michelin, the two that I used to know for fitting these rims....

Is it a local brand from Scandinavia ?

Thanks for your reply, and enjoy driving your old' French "ladies" !

Revenir à « Actualités »