CX 2200 Administration

Tout ce qui se trame autour de la CX: sorties, expos, concentrations, bourses de pièces, etc

Modérateur : Vil_Coyote

Topic author
Citrobert
Conducteur régulier de CX

Messagepar Citrobert » 21/11/2006 07:42

I'm supposed to pick up the car next spring in the south of France and drive it back to Norway. Maybe I can meet some of you on my trip! :smile:

Chambi95
vétéran de la CX

Messagepar Chambi95 » 21/11/2006 11:52

If you need help when you were near Paris, don't forget us !

By the way my familiy want to discover Norway next summer holidays.

Is it not so far by road ?
Hydrofusée :SM Carbu 71 109800 kms
Youngtimer : 1007 Sporty 1,6e 113000 kms
Brooom : Renault/Matra Avantime V6-24 Privilège 130600 kms
Souvenirs : CX 25 GTi-CX 25 RD Turbo-CX 25 TRD T2...

Topic author
Citrobert

Messagepar Citrobert » 21/11/2006 12:19

It's not really that far!
You should bring a car - or rent a car here (you can rent my Prestige... shauffeur included :cool: ) The west coast with the fjords has some spectacular roads and scenery. Unfortunately the roads are packed by German (mostly) mobile homes during summer. I have a couple of recommendations of what to see - where to stay etc. so don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Robert

focal54
Vieux briscard du LHM

Messagepar focal54 » 21/11/2006 13:39

I live in Dijon - Burgundy. If you need help or if you want to stop to drink some Coffee, you're welcome.

koubiak
Village people

Re: CX 2200 Administration

Messagepar koubiak » 21/11/2006 18:52

Can someone please explain to me what this model look like - pictures? How many were made etc...
J'ai donné une aide à Citrobert et j'ai traduit son message...

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut svp m'expliquer ce qu'il en est de ce modèle - voir images ? Combien ont été faits etc.....

P.S. @Citrobert I don't speak french too, but I use BabelFish to translate from english to french.
CX TD2 Suisse '88: 400.000 km
CX Limousine TD2 Belge '89: 177.000 km
BX TZDTurbo ´90: 307.000 km
Fiat 126 Bis de 90 72.000 km: watte avec 33 ch!

demesmaeker
cardantiste fou

Messagepar demesmaeker » 21/11/2006 20:34

It's not really that far!
You should bring a car - or rent a car here (you can rent my Prestige... shauffeur included :cool: ) The west coast with the fjords has some spectacular roads and scenery. Unfortunately the roads are packed by German (mostly) mobile homes during summer. I have a couple of recommendations of what to see - where to stay etc. so don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Robert
During my last summer holidays I went with a friend and his girlfriend in Scandinavia, up by Sweden and down by Norway (with a little bit of Finland because we went up to the North Cap - how expansive it is !!!), and I confirm the Fjords are very beautiful.
I also confirm (unfortunately !) for the mobiles homes.
I also liked Oslo, it's a human size capital.

It wasn't with a CX, but even so with a Citroen with green spheres (Xantia). :)
L'homme au cardan droit. Passionné psychopathe, pur et violent :mad:

Vous cherchez le même forum que celui où nous sommes mais sur la BX ? Allez jeter un oeil ici : http://www.lacitroenbx.com/index.php

CC6518 n'est qu'un escroc d'opérette et DOIT apporter la DSuper de Musclor chez Double J ! :colere:

Soyez vous - même, ou fuyez !!!

Topic author
Citrobert

Messagepar Citrobert » 22/11/2006 13:26

During my last summer holidays I went with a friend and his girlfriend in Scandinavia, up by Sweden and down by Norway (with a little bit of Finland because we went up to the North Cap - how expansive it is !!!), and I confirm the Fjords are very beautiful.
I also confirm (unfortunately !) for the mobiles homes.
I also liked Oslo, it's a human size capital.

It wasn't with a CX, but even so with a Citroen with green spheres (Xantia). :)
Expensive - okay - I guess you're right. Anyway - I was in Cannes a couple of weeks ago - and must say that prices are a bit on the high side there too. But with temperatures around 20 celsius + it was worth it. :smile:

Topic author
Citrobert

Messagepar Citrobert » 15/01/2007 11:34

I have now booked my flight for Nice - the 29th of March. I will pick up the CX the day after and we will be staying for a week somewhere along the coast between Nice and St Tropez. We are 4 persons, and would like to rent a villa for our stay - with minimum two bedrooms and a pool.. A nice view would also be preffered. Any suggestions are welcome! :) We will leave the riviera early hours Thursday April 5th - driving north towards Kiel and the ferry to Gothenburg.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
J'ai reservé mon vol pour Nice (le 29 Mars). Je prendrai la CX le lendemain, et resterai pendant une semaine sur la côte, entre Nice et Saint-Tropez. Nous sommes 4 personnes, et souhaitons louer une villa pour cette période (Avec au minimum deux chambres et une piscine)... Une belle vue serait également préférable. Toutes les propositions sont les bienvenues. Nous quitterons la Riviera tôt le jeudi 5 avril, en conduisant en direction du nord par Kiel et le ferry pour Gothenburg (Goteborg?).

diravinz
vétéran de la CX

Messagepar diravinz » 15/01/2007 14:02

Hi Citrobert, and wish you all the best for 2007 :cool:

By the way, if your journey back to Norway drives you around my area (French Alps, around the Swiss Border, near Geneva lake), please don't hesitate to contact me, it would be my pleasure to meet you and your family ! :cool:
Florebo Quocumque Ferar (je fleurirai partout où je serai porté, devise de la Réunion)

CX 20RE Leader 1984 ***en cours d'acquisition***
DSuper 71
Visa II Club 1981 (bicylindre !)
BX 16 TZI bva (à vendre)

Topic author
Citrobert

Messagepar Citrobert » 15/01/2007 15:23

By the way, if your journey back to Norway drives you around my area (French Alps, around the Swiss Border, near Geneva lake), please don't hesitate to contact me, it would be my pleasure to meet you and your family ! :cool:
Happy New Year to you too!
We haven't decided which route to take yet. I was looking at the map yesterday, and Geneva is one possibility - clearly. If so, I will pick up on your offer to stop by and say hello. :smile:

Topic author
Citrobert

Messagepar Citrobert » 16/01/2007 22:02

Happy New Year to you too!
We haven't decided which route to take yet. I was looking at the map yesterday, and Geneva is one possibility - clearly. If so, I will take you up on your offer for us to stop by and say hello. :smile:

Revenir à « Actualités »